WHO WE ARE
We are a team of industry veterans, creative talents and hardcore gamers, worked as a team since 2012.
Founded in Suzhou, China in 2017, LocApp hosts a number of brilliant talents under one roof. We not just localize games, but also play them. More than your vendor, we are your audience and fans of your products, so we understand and love your products as much as you.
If you ever drave a vehicle wildly in a street and chased by police in GATV or led your army to gallop across the battlefield and expand territory in Imperator: Rome, you’ve played some of the games we localized.
If you ever watched Facebook F8 or NVIDIA GTC live steam, you must have seen Keynote delivered by Mark Zuckerberg or Jenson Wong，translated by us.
Our inner values define who we are and who we will be
- We respect every individual people behind things.
- We judge less and accept more as we recognise each other’s differences.
- We repsect every partner’s work.
- We respect every client’s request.
- We respect ourselves and our career.
- We do what is right, not what is easy.
- We keep our promises, take responsibility, and we do it at our best once we choose to do it.
- We make honesty and transparency the foundation for all actions.
- We share goals and hold ourselves and each other accountable.
- We take ownership of entire team’s work and personally commit to what we are assigned.
- We share skills, knowledge and information to achieve success.
- We support the growth and development of all members of the team.
- We share and celebrate success by valuing and recognizing each contribution.
- We find new ways to do things differently and better.
- We build, streamline and automate our process and system.
- We try to make work smart, measurable and data-driven.
- We have learning and continuous improvement and culture in our gene. We learn from our failures and successes.
We believe the reason why we need to ensure quality is not that we are afraid of being penalized for unqualified work, but our inner need to fulfil ourselves – we feel guilty and uneasy for our own underachievement.
So, our Talent Community Specialist only selects the candidates who have this inner need to take our test and join us if he/she passes the test.
In this way, we ensure our team is consisted of right people who want to fulfil themselves and pursue excellence.
We believe we must develop and maintain right process to make sure our right people do right things and do things right, and everything is organized and on the track.
We believe we need technical means to help us keep our work efficient, measureable and safe.
We believe success can be reproduced only if we have right People + Process + Technical.
Why we focus on game industry and creative assets
We are harcore gamers, we love the industry and it’s amazing to see our translation during gameplay.
We love creative translation and we love localizing culture, not just words.
We believe focus brings efficiency and quality.